There are many reasons to run a business, especially in Indonesia. However, Indonesia research and markets must be one of the crucial things to keep in mind no matter what type of business you will start. Not only that, you may also wonder to know other things before starting your business in this country, right There are seven indicators to be considered by the World Bank to improve Ease of Doing Business (EODB) Indonesia. As an EODB recommendation in 2018, Indonesia ranked 72th from the previous rank 91.
1. The cost of starting a business is made lower by a decrease from 19.4% to 10.9% of per capita income. In this case, Indonesia got a score of The Distance to Frontier (DTF) 80 points and rank 144
2. The cost of obtaining a power connection is made cheaper by reducing connection fees and certification of internal cables. The cost of obtaining power connections is now 276% of per capita income down from 375%. In Jakarta, the demand for new connections is shorter and electricity is easier.
3. Access to credit is enhanced by the establishment of a new credit bureau. In this case, Indonesia got the score of The Distance to Frontier (DTF) 65 points and 55th rank.
4. Cross-border trade is facilitated by the improvement of electronic billing systems for taxes, customs, and non-tax revenues. As a result, time to get and process as well as send documents while importing down from 133 hours to 119 hours.
5. Registration of property is made cheaper by reducing the transfer tax, thereby reducing the overall cost from 10.8% to 8.3% of the property value.
6. The rights of minority shareholders are strengthened by increasing rights, as well as their roles in major corporate decisions, as well as increased corporate transparency. For your information, Indonesia got a score of The Distance to Frontier (DTF) 65 points and ranked 43.
7. Payment of taxes using online forms as well as lower profit tax rates. Not many people know that Indonesia got a score of The Distance to Frontier (DTF) 65 points and rank 114.